Friday, August 24, 2007

Differences

Embrey's verison of life is quite different than Adam's in my opinion. Embreys quite a depressing and sad and terrible story really. You really feel sorry for that entire family and you when I imagine their faces, the last thing expect to see are smiles. Adams pictures are way more upbeat and everyone seems to be happy with whatever thing they are doing. I think these examples are polar opposite of each other and I wonder what the majority of people were feeling back then

1 comment:

Gabby Henskens said...

I have to agree completely with Mike's point of views on the story and the pictures. I think that the story made me feel much more sad and it almost seemed more realistic for what was actually going on, and the pictures tried to capture the few happy times that the people had.