Monday, August 20, 2007

Introduction: Elizabeth Fleitz

Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I'm your instructor this semester. I'm a 3rd year Ph.D. student in the Rhetoric and Writing program, studying to be an English professor. I've gotten degrees in secondary education and in literature. I've taught 111 and 112 for the last four years, and this year I'm teaching 207 (Intermediate Writing) along with this class. I enjoy teaching, I find it's an adventure every day, so I hope you like being in my class.

If I had free time again, I like to read for fun (fiction--chick lit, nonfiction--politics and social sciences), check Facebook (it is now an official addiction), cook, sit out on my balcony, and hang out with friends.

I'm looking forward to hearing about each of you, so write a post that introduces yourself to me and the class.

See you Wednesday,
Elizabeth

No comments: