Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fast Food

None of the "healthy" fast food items that are being produced interest me. I still eat whatever I feel like, and I always plan on eating whatever I feel like. But unlike the fat 2/3 of America, I refuse to let that food takeover and give me rolls. If you are constantly eating the wrong foods and watching your calories rack up, exercise. I'm not talking about going for a hard, power walk. I mean real exercise where you plan on sweating. If you can run 4 miles at an easy 7 minute mile pace, you'll burn nearly 600 calories. 600 CALORIES! That's a complete meal that you just eliminated. So instead of just whining about how fatty fast foods are, just accept that that's what they are always going to be like, to do something to burn them off.

No comments: