Friday, November 9, 2007

McNasty

The one thing that really stood out to me in this article was the happy meal for adults. The "Go Active" meals were very popular at one McDonalds at the town next to me back home. I actually got one of those meals, and still in fact have one of those pedometers that come in the meal. Just like he said, it was used just like a toy in the Happy Meal. I played with it while I was eating, wore it home, then maybe used it once or twice after that, and then forgot about it. It has been collecting dust ever since, which was about two years ago. It was a good idea, but it didn't quite stick. All of what Crane says in this article is very true, and there is atleast one thing that absolutely everyone can relate to, probably even two or three things.

1 comment:

BrittG said...

I agree with you. I remember when the McDonald's at my home town had the "Go Active" meals, or happy meals for adults. Those pedometers were in fact like a toy and were also forgotten very quickly. This was at least an attempt, but still didnt work. I agree with Crane and believe that fast food just isnt healhty.