Tuesday, November 13, 2007

McNasty

I was surprised to see how fattening the "healthy foods" at fast food places were. It wasn't too hard to believe though. I think it is a little obserd that fast food places even need to pretend to be healthy. People blame fast food for their gaining weight, but in reality, they choose to eat there. I know people are busy, but I think it is a bit ridiculas to blame fast food. Instead of getting bent out of shape about how unhealthy fast food's "healthy" foods are, they need to realize that they are still choosing to eat it. On the flip side, I do think it is sort of dishonest for fast food places to trick people into thinking they have healthy food when they don't. Then again, what can you expect in a market economy?

1 comment:

jknox said...

I think that you have a very valid point. Fast food really doesn't have to pretend to be healthy. I think that American's get fast food for convenience, not because it is healthy. It is not the fast food industry's fault that there is a large obesity problem, because it is the people who choose to eat fast food.