Thursday, October 11, 2007

U.S. Marine Recruitment

I believe that the Marine Corps decided to make the Marine Corps website look like it was just a positive thing to join because they thought it would make peoplethink that it a really good decision to to join. Even though it is a very noble thing to join the Marines it is a fighting force and there are some very hard and scary situations that you might have to deal with. I'm not sure if I think it is fair for them to have designed the website how they did, because it is almost false advertising. They have every right to tell about how the Marine's provides many possibilties and is a possible solution for people to have success, but I believe they also need to explain the hardships that come along with it.

1 comment:

Lucas Smith said...

I believe that this is a very good anaylsis. often times when someone is trying to "sell" something they leave out the bad and emphasize the good.