Sunday, September 30, 2007

Outline

I. Intro
A. Theisis: Guitar Hero is not just another video game. It is a social activity, an easy time filler, promotes hand-eye coordination, and releives stress.
B. Background info
1. Description of game
II. Body
A. Social activity
1. Many rooms have it
2. Open door
3. Guitar Hero friends
B. Time filler, not waste of time
1. 10 mins to fill
2. Do something, not waste time on pointless things
C. Homework distraction
1. Much used technique
2. Many teachers reccomend this method
3. Quick and easy distraction
D. Coordination
1. Personal experience
2. Strength
E. Stress releiver
1. Better than other methods
2. Quick and Easy method
F. Stepping stone
1. Money issue: real vs video game
2. Causes interest in real guitar
III. Conclusion

I desperately need to re-organize my paper, putting the critiques after the good points. I also need more detail in describing the game, need to get rid of all of the "you's", and I need another citation.

No comments: