Sunday, September 30, 2007

Plan B Pill Outline

I. Introduction
a. show examples people can relate to
b. state thesis: We as Americans are supposed to have unalienable rights, it is not fair for someone to decide whether a woman should be able to take the Plan B Pill
II. Explain Plan B Pill
a. history of Plan B Pill
b. what the pill does
III. Show counter argument
a. why people think it's wrong
b. common misconceptions
IV. Talk about Pharmacists
a. why they think that have a right to no hand it out
b. other ways of avoiding handing it out
V. My argument
a. why it's ok
b. real reasons for use
c. examples of situations

I think that in my topic, i have some really strong arguments supporting my side, I am having no problem talking about why I think it's right for women to use the pill. But i need to show some of the other sides reasons why they think its not ok. So I need to work on the counterargument a little more.

No comments: