Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Brittany Goings

Hello,
I am Brittany Goings. I am staying in Harshman- Dunbar. I am majoring in Architecture, so therefore, my plan is to go to BG for 4 years, and then to transfer to UCLA or OSU to recieve my masters. That way i can open up my own bussiness. I am very creative and plan on really changing the structure of buildings. My favorite thing to design is houses. I also am thinking about taking a minor in art. I love to draw people, and if i work hard enough the resemblence somtimes can be amazing!
I am from Indian Lake, Ohio. It is about an hour and a half south of BG. In high school I was a cheerleader and on the Bowling team. I live with my mom, step-dad, and little sister who is 11 years old, my step-brother goes to The University of Dayton and he is a junior. I also visit my dad and little sister who is 8 years old, and that is another hour away from Indain Lake. I was a waitress also. I worked everyday, durring the mornings. And in my spare time I would hang out with my 2 best friends, my boyfriend Eddie- who I have been dating for 3 years and Katlynn- who i have been friends with for about 4 years.
I am loving it at BG! I have met some really awesome people, and I have done some really exciting things so far! And thats it!

No comments: