Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello everyone.

My names Matt Petrella, and im from Boardman, Oh. I live about three and a half hours away from here, so needless to say im far from home. I stay in the Kreishcer Darrow dorm. I am working on getting my psychology major, and hoping to achieve both my masters and a PhD. I plan on becoming a Teenage abnormal clinical psychologist. This is classified as someone who is on call twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. I hope one day I can make a difference in the lives of many adolescence.

I have a sister who goes to Ohio University, and is a journalism major, so im pretty sure im not going to be able to slack off in english. My mother and father work for small buisnesses. I am the youngest by eighteen months. Some of my hobbies are Guitar, writing, anything random, and anything that seems like a good time. I am up for anything, and rarely turn down anything that seems interesting. I was on the Boardman High school Speech team for three years, and honestly can say i have no problem speaking in front of people.

I could probably keep rambling but i will stop here untill next time. I look forward to meeting eveyrone

No comments: