Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gabby Henskens

Hey there everyone,
My name is Gabby Henskens and I am from Loveland, Ohio. Loveland is about 25 minutes north of Cincinnati, so I'm about three hours away from home. I am majoring in Vocal Music Education, and hope to one day be able to teach choir class at a high school level. I have been involved in theatre, singing, and dancing since I was about 9 years old. I decided to major in music education rather than go into theatre, because I want to be able to teach and show people, how much music means to me, in hopes that maybe they will realize how wonderful it is.
I am the oldest of three kids in my family, I have a brother who is 17 years old, and a sister who is 14. I'm really close with both of my parents, so being all by myself is definately a new experience. Although, I have to say I dont think I have ever been this excited about anything before in my entire life. I am definately loving the college life : )
This summer I worked a summer job at Starbucks, and got to travel to the British Virgin Islands with my best friend Natalie, and went to Holland and Paris with my Dad. My family is from Holland so it was really neat going there and meeting members of my family, that I had never met before.
I can't wait to get to know all of you better.
-Gabby Henskens

No comments: