Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Malcolm

Hello, my name is Malcolm Jones and I'm 18. I'm from Akron, Ohio about 2 hours and 20 minutes away from Bowling Green. I went to St. Vincent- St. Mary and came here along with 3 of my fellow classmates. (Yes, LeBron James went to St. VM and yes, he comes to visit and freshman go crazy and no, I really don't care to surround myself around people who make millions of dollars for putting a ball in an iron circle 10 feet in the air.)My major is Broadcast Journalism and I'm hoping to double that with Music Education. I'm in the marching band and I play trombone, this will be my 8th year playing trombone I love making people happy with music. Some interesting facts to know about me is that I was born in West Palm Beach, FL and lived there for 5 years until I moved to Akron where I lived until now. Another interesting thing, although its not a good thing my 18th birthday happened to be the same day as the Virginia Tech Shooting (April 16th).

No comments: